Singapore Malaysia tour package with cruise takes you on a beautiful journey to explore interesting and amazing places of Singapore and Malaysia along with enjoying and capturing lifetime memories on dream cruise.
What to see in Malaysia
Talking about Singapore, some of the famous places to explore are Universal Studios, one of the most popular and amazing theme parks in the world. The Marina Bay Resort which is unique in the sense that it has shopping malls, theatres, museums, cafes, restaurants, Casino and an infinity swimming pool at the top which is its main highlight, from there you can view amazing sunsets and a mind blowing city view. Fountain of wealth is the largest fountain in the world and one of the important sightseeing of Singapore.
Enjoy fountain light shows in the evening. Sightseeing of Singapore flyer is something which is not to be missed. There are also many huge and beautiful parks and gardens in Singapore. One of such kind is Gardens by the bay.
Why you should visit Malaysia
Coming to Malaysia, which is another beautiful South East Asian country located on the north of Singapore. Malaysia offers everything that a tourist wants – beautiful islands, night life, Theme Parks, Local markets for shopping etc. Kuala Lumpur which is capital city of Malaysia has so much to offer to its tourists. Other attractions include Langkawi and Penang islands that can be combined with the Malaysia trip. Petronas Twin Tower – one of the major tourist places to visit in Kuala Lumpur in night for an amazing view. For a lifetime experience and unforgettable memories, do plan a Singapore Malaysia tour package with Cruise.
Why you should not miss a Cruise in Malaysia
Combine your trip to Malaysia and Singapore with 2 or 3 nights of cruising and capture lifetime travel memories. There can be no better time than spending leisurely beautiful moments on the cruise. The cruises from Singapore offers comfortable services in terms of accommodation, food etc. Just relax and enjoy the view while cruising on the sea. How about spending your mornings with a hot cup of tea sitting leisurely in the balcony.
These cruises have excellent multi-course, veg and non-veg dining options, however, you can also go for room service. So, what are you waiting for? Book a Singapore Malaysia tour package with cruise and get the best moments of your life with your loved ones. This package will include everything under one shed that a person desires while planning a next trip.
Let’s take a look at the day wise itinerary of Singapore Malaysia tour package with cruise.
7 Nights/8 Days Singapore Malaysia tour package with cruise
Day 01: Arrival in Singapore
- Distance between India and Singapore is 3591 Kms.
- India to Singapore distance by flight is around 3440 km.
- IST to Singapore time: Singapore is 2 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Indian Standard Time.
Arrive Singapore and meet with the representative at the airport. Be transferred to your hotel from there. Check in at the hotel and rest till evening.
Late evening, proceed for night safari. Singapore zoo is the first zoo that offered night safari. Get a glimpse of 130 species of animals inside the zoo during night time. Not only this, you can also enjoy cultural performances such as blowpipe demonstration, tribal dances, and fire eating displays. Another event that takes place is the Night Show performed by animals.
Return back to hotel.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Singapore – What to see in Singapore
- Enjoy half day city tour and Sentosa Island on this day.
- After breakfast, proceed for a half day city tour of Singapore that will include:
- Little India: An Indian community in Singapore. Get a feel of Indian culture and ethnicity in Singapore.
- Merlion: Merlion Park showcases famous Merlion Statue representing half lion half fish. Clicking a picture with the statue is something which is not to be missed.
- Chinatown: You can find the most oldest and picturesque Hindu temples here. How about doing some shopping at the street market of Chinatown. You can also take a round to Singapore city gallery here.
- Singapore Botanical Garden: National orchid garden which is located inside Singapore botanic garden is home to more than 60,000 orchid plants. Lush Green Park that will make you refresh with its greenery.
- Proceed to visit, Sentosa Island : Inside Sentosa Island, explore Madame Tussauds wax museum, Wings of time that features a night show with colourful light, lasers, water fountains and 3D effects. Also go for an amazing cable car ride.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Singapore – Singapore Malaysia Tour
On this day, enjoy a visit to Universal Studio.
After breakfast, proceed to visit Universal Studio located inside Sentosa Island. You can enjoy a full day at Universal Studio.
One of the most popular theme park in the world is Universal Studio. It has 28 rides, shows and attractions divided into 7 themed zones – Hollywood, Far Far Away, Ancient Egypt, Madagascar, New York, Sci-Fi City and the Lost World.
Day 04: On board Cruise
On this day, you will be transferred to your cruise, the main highlight of Singapore Malaysia tour package. After arrival, board the cruise and complete check in formalities.
Rest of the day at leisure to relax and enjoy cruising.
Lunch & Dinner on the cruise
Day 05: Cruise – Singapore Malaysia tour
Breakfast on the cruise. Spend rest of the day enjoying and participating in the activities that will take place on the cruise.
Lunch & Dinner on the cruise
Day 06: De board cruise – Singapore Airport – Kuala Lumpur
After breakfast at the cruise, you will de board the cruise and from there, you will be transferred to airport to board your flight to Kuala Lumpur.
On arrival, meet with representative and be transferred to your hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Rest of the day is free to relax.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07 – Kuala Lumpur – Singapore Malaysia tour package with cruise
After breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing of Kuala Lumpur. The capital city of Kuala Lumpur is an excellent tourist hub in Malaysia city tour. Kuala Lumpur is a multicultural city consists of Indian, Chinese and Malay population, thus, it doesn’t fail in offering diversity to its tourists in everything they want and be it cuisines, shopping, festivals, events or any other tourist attractions.
Proceed to explore Kuala Lumpur:
What to see in Kuala Lumpur
- Petronas Towers: Petronas Twin Towers is the most important sightseeing in Kuala Lumpur. Visit these Twin Towers at night specifically to get a spectacular view. This is world’s tallest twin towers comprising of 88 storeys. It is located at KL City centre. An Islamic inspired architecture that is house to Petronas Company and other offices.
- Batu Caves: Located at a distance of 11 Kms north of Kuala Lumpur, batu caves is 400 million year old limestone hill. A famous tourist spot for Hindus as the caves has a 100 year old temple and every year there is a festival to which thousands of devotees come to offer prayers.
- Menara KL Tower: The Menara KL Tower in Kuala Lumpur is an iconic tower with height of 421 metres. The tower is used for broadcasting and telecommunication. There is an observation deck inside it which offers views of the entire city of Kuala Lumpur. Ranked as fourth highest tower in the world for telecommunication.
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park: The Sunway Lagoon Theme Park is one of the best places to visit in Kuala Lumpur located in Petaling Jaya. The park spreads on an area of around 88 acres and is divided into 5 zones – Water Park, Wildlife Park, Extreme Park, Amusement Park, and Scream Park. You can spend a whole day inside the park.
- Aquaria KLCC: A Malaysia city tour offers you a chance to visit the largest aquarium of the world. The aquarium has more than 5000 marine creatures, including garfishes, giant groupers, seahorses, lethal sea snakes, and many more. This is again one of the best places to visit in Kuala Lumpur at night or day.
Overnight stay at hotel
Day 08: Departure to onwards destination – Singapore Malaysia tour
You will be transferred to airport to board flight for onwards destination.
Note: This is a standard itinerary of Singapore Malaysia tour package with cruise. You can always alter the itinerary as per your choice. Like you may choose to extend this itinerary by a day or two to explore more of Malaysia. Like you can add on Langkawi or Penang Island for 02 days.
Hotels for Singapore Malaysia tour package with cruise
Singapore: Hotel Pan Pacific, Carlton hotel, The St. Regis etc.
Kuala Lumpur: Hotel Istana, Grand Hyatt, Hilton, Traders hotel, Sunway Putra, Mandarin, Shangri-La etc.
Cruise: Royal Caribbean Cruise
Useful Link : BALI SOJOURN – Best Time To Visit Bali From India
Inclusions of Singapore Malaysia tour package with cruise:
I would recommend to extend two more nights in your standard Singapore Malaysia tour package with cruise and add Langkawi Island in Malaysia. This is especially for those who are planning their first Singapore Malaysia tour package with cruise. This tour will give you a lifetime experience that you will never forget. And why not? This package has everything you want, be it cruise, theme parks, islands etc.